Hong Kong Drone Regulations – Updated as of 6/9/2015
Hong Kong has its drone regulations posted on the Civil Aviation website (english, chinese). Hong Kong Drone Regulations include:
- Cannot fly within 50 meters of residential areas or individuals.
- Must fly during daylight hours
- Must maintain visual line of sight with the drone.
- Must not fly within 5 KM of an airport.
- Cannot fly above 300 meters
- May only fly in in good weather.
We will keep this updated as Hong Kong drone regulations evolve over time.
Interested in reviewing other countries guidelines? Stop by our global drone regulations guide.